In addition to refreshing my home and closet for spring, I like to schedule a deep clean. I LOVE how fresh and bright my house feels afterwards! (See below for a fabulous house cleaner recommendation; she’s available for regular AND single cleanings.) I also thought I’d share several cleaning products suggested by my dear friend and entertaining extraordinaire Brookie White of Feel Like a Guest. If Brookie recommends these products, they must be gooood! Keep scrolling for a few names from my list of top Main Line service providers too. Happy cleaning!
Clockwise from top left:
• Bar Keepers Friend – Perfect for stainless steel, brass, metal fixtures, cooktops and more.
• The Pink Stuff – A great all-purpose cleaner to have on hand; ideal for kitchens and bathrooms!
• Silver Polish – Brookie swears by this stuff for making your utensils sparkle.
Spring Cleaning Service Providers:
• Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning –
Neil Christie, 215-262-1898
Leo’s Dry Carpet Cleaning, 610-220-4924
• Grout & Tile Cleaning – Sir Grout, 215-609-4868
• House Cleaning – Olga’s Cleaning Services, 215-840-6605
• Landscaping/Spring Cleanups – Brendan Gibbons Co., 610-205-0999
• Planters and Window Boxes – Enliven Planters, 215-914-5436
• Professional Organizer – Carrie’s Essential Services, 610-613-9122
• Window Cleaning – Larry DiSipio, 610-405-9837
Note: Keep in mind that while I have consistently received exceptional service from the providers listed above, I cannot personally guarantee their work. I always recommend obtaining several estimates (three is optimal) and checking references and licenses before proceeding.