Friends! The Serena & Lily Main Line Design Shop has opened in Haverford, and I’m like a kid in a candy store! After YEARS of drooling over the brand’s catalog and Web site, it’s a dream come true to see all the products I love in person (and styled to perfection, no less).
As I tweak the design and furniture selections for our family’s new shore house, it’s been really helpful to pop into the store to check proportions and color schemes. I’ve always been a huge fan of the Serena & Lily style (refined elegance meets coastal cool), and I can’t wait to fill our shore home with some of the brand’s signature pieces. Over the past several weeks, I’ve been working closely with Kirsten Tomasello, one of the shop’s in-house designers, and I’m so excited about how everything is coming together.
Last Thursday I visited the shop to chat with Kirsten and manager Erin Coder on IG Live, which you can view here. In the meantime, here’s a quick primer on all the store has to offer:
• At nearly 4,000 square feet, the shop features selections from all of the brand’s signature product lines, including furniture, bedding, rugs, pillows, wallpaper, lighting, art and décor. In addition, the shop carries hundreds of fabric swatches plus large-scale wallpaper sample boards.
• On the walls you’ll find original paintings for sale by local artists like Maureen Boyd, Andrea Moran and Kristen Tirney.
• An entryway terrace showcases selections from the brand’s outdoor line, including lounge and dining furniture, pillows and accessories.
• The store no longer requires appointments, so feel free to pop in anytime during regular hours.
• Complimentary room plans and advice are available from the shop’s team of design advisors, either in-store, at your home or virtually. Local designers can even reserve a workspace for private appointments, client meetings and presentations both inside and outside of regular business hours. Kirsten put architect drawings of our shore home into a 3D design program, which has been SO helpful to determine furniture scale, size and placement.
• No project is too small! Even if you just need help styling your shelves or nightstands, the design team is a fabulous resource. Regardless of your project’s size or scope, Kirsten says it’s helpful to bring pictures and make an appointment, however.
• Need a last-minute hostess gift? Check out of the impressive selection of accessories and home decor pieces, including candles, decorative trays and coffee table books.
The Serena & Lily Main Line Design Shop is located at 25 Haverford Station Road in Haverford, 610-222-7500. Store hours are Monday-Saturday, 10AM-5PM and Sunday, 12PM-5PM. Click here to make a design appointment. Hope to see you there!