With warm weather comes the opening of our outdoor living space. We have a screened in porch, which you can see below, that becomes our main living area in the warmer months. This area becomes the area where we hang out, entertain and spend most of our downtime.
Creating an outdoor area that you love will add to your quality of life as well as add to the overall size of your living space in the warmer weather. Whether you have an enclosed outdoor space, a deck or small patio, create an outdoor space that you can enjoy this spring and summer.
Below is an outdoor living space “look” that I designed with some of my favorite products from Joss and Main. Blue and white are my go to colors for outdoor spaces, and I love the pop of orange in this look. Joss and Main are having a 20% off sale through Memorial Day.
1. Rug – There was something about this rug from Joss and Main that spoke to me. It’s a classic look but still, has a modern feel. It’s fun and yet still sophisticated.
2. Outdoor Sofa – Many times people buy outdoor furniture as a set with a matching sofa, chairs and coffee table. Although this can be cost effective, I like the look of different pieces of furniture as I would prefer in an indoor space.
3. Throw – A throw is always a good idea. It adds texture to a sofa and is available if temps start to drop in the evening. I love the look and feel of a Turkish towel from Joss and Main in the summer. These also make great house warming gifts in the summer!
4. Accent chair – I love the look and feel of this rocking chair. There is something about a rocking chair that just screams, Easy Breezy Summertime.
5. Garden Stools – These can allow for extra seating or a serve as a place to put a drink.
6. Coffee table – If you have a covered space, consider using something other than wicker for an outdoor coffee table.
7. Bar Cart – Having a place to put drinks when entertaining is always needed. Put out some cute glasses, a colorful dish towel, some drinks and bucket of ice, and you’re all set.
8. Accents – Fresh herbs and flowers are easy ways to add color and decor to your outdoor space, just don’t forget to water them!
I hope that you all create an outdoor space that you love! Looking for more outdoor living décor, browse all outdoor décor with Joss and Main here.
Happy Memorial Day weekend from Haven and all your friends at Main Line Haven!