I’ve been busy prepping my home for spring by bringing in new patterns, scents and colors! I always like to switch things up with the season, and spring is the perfect time to make everything lighter and brighter. Below are a few of my favorite ingredients for a simple home refresh, including a set of breezy IKEA curtains I’ve used throughout my home for years! Enjoy & happy spring! XOXO
• Serena & Lily – Have you been to the new Serena & Lily store in Haverford? I’m obsessed with this coastal-inspired brand, and the new store stocks everything from wallpaper to furniture to paintings by local artists. Reservations are required.
• IKEA Curtains – Custom window treatments are expensive! I use these IKEA linen curtains throughout my home for an easy, breezy feel. Can’t beat the price!
• Spring Pillow – Such a pretty way to welcome spring!
• Wall Mirror – The perfect Target find!
• Candle – For our tenth wedding anniversary, Patrick and I snuck down to Miami for a long weekend and stayed at the fabulous 1 Hotel South Beach. This candle captures the hotel’s lux, yet calming vibe.
And here’s how I’m using some of the products above in my own home…
Stay tuned for more spring picks on the blog, from entertaining essentials to fashion finds!